Thursday 4 June 2020

louies amazing lock down adventure

  Louie’s blog post 2nd june 2020

Chapter one The day went into lockdown:Finally the bell rang for the end of the day we said goodbye to the teacher and ran out of the class to the bikes were i met my brother bill he told me it was the end of school but i didnt i thought it was one of his stupid so i didnt go to school and he could say something to the teacher that was not true so i could get in trouble,then we started going home.

Chapter two bill was wright: At dinner we were talking about school when bill told mum and dad it was the end of school for a while,i said it was not true mum told us bill is telling the truth… when I realised i was wrong bill smiled at me viciously and then laughed.

Chapter three lock down:when the next day arrived me and bill got up into our wozny and went down the hall way and got our break fast ready and got dressed my mum and dad are essential workers so my mum had to stay and work from home well my dad put out fires and cpr and stuff my dad is a fire man as you can tell and my mum works at the council so my mum looks after us right now we try to be good but we just can not resist being annoying its my half nature and my brothers full nature

Chapter four activities: list of things are below

:board games
:a little of computer games
:reading
:writing
:drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about