Thursday 23 July 2020

T3,W1,july,2020,blog post.

this week we have been doing so many interesting tasks in learning,but for me what topped it all of was my graffiti art (my graffiti art is in my writing workshop.)When i say graffiti i mean urban art or street art or whatever you call graffiti that has a meaning for care.


My graffiti art subject is "kindness" and what my sentence for it is "spread kindness like confetti" but if you have any more suggestions please comment them down bellow!└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about