Thursday 12 August 2021

The woods

 In the deep dark woods wondering around you can hear a peculiar sound almost a cry ,legend has it people who follow it never come back, but the freakiest thing is you can only hear it on a blood moon, no one knows why cause no one comes back...

It has been only two years since louis de von a french paranormalist disappeared from the woods and since then no one has visited the woods ghostly visitor, but that's were I come in.I am going go to the woods cause tonight is the blood moon.

Nervous.Nervous is the only way to describe my feelings, i pack my bag get my torch and race the door when some one behind me yells out ''were do you think you going you know it's a blood moon'', ''noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!''

2 comments:

  1. Dear Louie, I like the fact that your story makes sense. I also like the fact that you have tried using short sentences for affect. One thing that could be better is the fact that the short sentence, Nervous, and then you saying it again is one part that doesn't make sense, try reading a bit more next time. Over all your blog is good,

    Sincerely yours,

    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louie
    I like that you,ve added lots of punctuation and added short sentences and long sentences.This blog reminds me of when I wrote a story like this one.I also like that you put the three dots at the end of the first paragraph.Why did you put so many o's at the end?.
    From Felix.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about