Tuesday 30 November 2021

kapa haka blog

 on the sixteenth of november we had kapa haka,the hole of the school did it in separate groups and all of them were recorded in the hall but all were different songs...

etu!we stood up and started to sing our first song u tai na mai na waka.. after about a minute of singing we started our haka,a u tai na mai na ma hi!a u tai na mai na ma hi! my chest is throbbing from the pain of me slapping my chest furiously.

stomp!stomp!stomp!stomp!as we look left and right like warriors marching forward we sing some more of our haka until we finish we sing our last song and celebrate 

as I high five friends I feel glad and happy with my self.but i still can't wait for the embarrassment of the video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about