Thursday 30 September 2021

enviro day

 Tuesday,28th of september.

Bang! the door of the class shuts, me and kobi run to the hall for powhiri, we hear the faint sound of singing we think were late, "whew" I say there just rehearsing for the songs i jump into he front row and join in,(for the purpose of the actual story i am going to cut it short)in short we sung the three songs let the visitors talk we walk into class line up and start walking.

Clank, the gate swings open and hits the thick wooden post, woah I slip on the slippery mud and walk down the slope.When we get down there we start walking through the stream to the other side when it came to my turn I see a vertical plank i walk a cross and leap to the other side of the stream as i walk up the hill i hear a splash followed by a tsunami of laughs and cheers,i turn around tre was in the river scrambling out with is soaked figure of laughs.Five minutes later rio tried to throw lola's bag over when it hit her leg and lost momentum making it fall in the awa.

Squalch!?! I step in to the deep never ending colour of brown I try to take my shoe out unfortunately it got stuck. And then my shoe became so heavy from this clay that I went from one of the front people to the very back.Ten minutes later we made it to our resting place under the purere tree.After we finished eating we lined up and kept walking.I yawn, i'm tired I muttered as i walk the people beside me are talking about tennis I ignore them.Finally we arrive at the end I take a glance at my shoe's and think to my self hello washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about